We offer one to one and small group cookery courses with a registered dietitian. Our years of teaching experience, knowledge and expertise will inspire, encourage and empower you to prepare and cook quick, tasty, healthy meals for everyone to enjoy. Our healthy cookery courses based on different world cuisines are suitable for vegan, vegetarian and specialised diets including weight loss and weight gain.
- Personalised healthy eating advice
- Interactive courses taught in a friendly, stress free, supportive and empowering environment
- Lots of practical, useful food and cooking tips
- A 3 hour cookery course taught either a one to one basis or a group basis on site or in the comfort of your kitchen
- An opportunity to ask a food health expert, diet related questions throughout the course
- Free Eating well booklet
Cooking is a gift and skill for life which you never forget!
How to book
- Call 07799 385203 or complete the contact form
- We’ll arrange a mutual date and time for your course
- A 25% non refundable deposit must be paid to secure and confirm your booking (Payment can be made online or by BACS). We will then design a course based on your needs (see below for exclusions)
- The remaining balance must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the course start date
- An ingredients list will be emailed to you, together with anything else you need to bring on the day
- We’ll work with you to prepare nutritious, quick and easy to take home
£129 pp when 2 people book together
£99 pp when 4 or more people together
(For a small additional fee outside a 10 mile radius of Leicester City centre, we can travel to you)
We also offer cookery demonstrations and healthy eating talks to small and large organisations
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements or for more information
A 25% deposit will be required to secure your booking, with the remaining balance to be paid seven days before the course start date. The initial 25% deposit will only be refunded in full if 14 days cancellation notice is given prior to the course start date and can be transferred to a different date.